Intelligent Data Systems Laboratory
About IDS Lab.
Intelligent Data Systems Laboratory (IDS Lab., 지능형 데이터 시스템 연구실), Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Seoul National University, Korea, since 1992.
Research in The Intelligent Data Systems (IDS) laboratory, supervised by professor Sang-goo Lee, focuses on the areas of data engineering, database systems, information retrieval, natural language processing and semantic technologies.
Visit About page for more information.
Research in IDS Lab.
Over the years, the IDS lab. has been involved in research activities in the fields of computer science and information technology. Our recent research areas are as follows:
Big Data Processing
Advanced Recommendation & Search
Natural Language Processing
Real-time Stream Data Processing
Technology Driven Learning
Visit Research page for more information.
- 설진석, 이상구, lexrankr - LexRank 기반 한국어 다중 문서 요약, 한국정보과학회 동계학술발표회 (2016년), 2016.
- Richeng Xuan, Sang-goo Lee, Detecting Representative Web Articles Using Heterogeneous Graphs, The 20th International Conference on Asian Language Processing (IALP 2016), 2016.
- 최상혁, 설진석, 이상구, 한국어에 적합한 단어 임베딩 모델 및 파라미터 튜닝에 관한 연구, 제28회 한글 및 한국어 정보처리 학술대회 논문집 (2016년), 2016.
- Yeonchan Ahn, Hanbit Lee, Heesik Jeon, Seungdo Ha, Sang-goo Lee, Quote Recommendation for Dialogs and Writings, 3rd Workshop on New Trends in Content-Based Recommender Systems (CBRecsys2016), Volume 1673, pp. 39-42, 2016.
- Hanbit Lee, Yeonchan Ahn, Haejun Lee, Seungdo Ha, Sang-goo Lee, Quote Recommendation in Dialogue using Deep Neural Network, The 39th International ACM SIGIR conference on Research and Development in Information Retrieval (SIGIR 2016), pp. 957-960, 2016.
For complete publication list, visit Publications page.
Application to IDS Lab.
IDS Lab seeks fresh and energetic students! Contact us via 02-880-5517 or chief at europa.snu.ac.kr for lab application info.