Intelligent Data System Laboratory.
서울대학교 지능형 데이터 시스템 연구실
Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Seoul National University, Korea, since 1992.
Research in the Intelligent Data Systems laboratory, supervised by professor Sang-goo Lee, focuses on the areas of data mining, data processing, information retrieval, recommendation, natural language processing and deep learning.
Researches in IDS Lab.
Over the years, the IDS lab. has been involved in research activities in the fields of computer science and information technology.
Our recent research areas are as follows:
- Learning to Compose Task-Specific Tree Structures
Jihun Choi, Kang Min Yoo, Sang-goo Lee
Thirty-Second AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-18), 2018
- Improving Visually Grounded Sentence Representations with Self-Attention
Kang Min Yoo, Youhyun Shin, Sang-goo Lee
Visually-Grounded Interaction and Language (ViGIL) NIPS 2017 Workshop, 2017
- Supersense Tagging with a Combination of Character, Subword, and Word-level Representations
Youhyun Shin, Sang-goo Lee
The 1st Workshop on Subword and Character level models in NLP (SCLeM) at EMNLP 2017, 2017
- Improving the integrated experience of in-class activities and fine-grained data collection for analysis in a blended learning class
Youhyun Shin, Junghyuk Park, Sang-goo Lee
Interactive Learning Environments, 2017
- Style2Vec: Representation Learning for Fashion Items from Style Sets
Hanbit Lee, Jinseok Seol, Sang-goo Lee
arXiv:1708.04014 [cs.CV], 2017
For complete publication list, visit Publications page.
Application to IDS Lab.
IDS Lab seeks fresh and energetic students!
Contact us via 02-880-5517 or chief at europa.snu.ac.kr for lab application info.