Intelligent Data Systems Laboratory
About IDS Lab.
Intelligent Data Systems Laboratory (IDS Lab., 지능형 데이터 시스템 연구실), Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Seoul National University, Korea, since 1992.
Research in The Intelligent Data Systems (IDS) laboratory, supervised by professor Sang-goo Lee, focuses on the areas of data engineering, database systems, information retrieval, natural language processing and semantic technologies.
Visit About page for more information.
Research in IDS Lab.
Over the years, the IDS lab. has been involved in research activities in the fields of computer science and information technology. Our recent research areas are as follows:
Big Data Processing
Advanced Recommendation & Search
Natural Language Processing
Real-time Stream Data Processing
Technology Driven Learning
Visit Research page for more information.
- Jonghem Youn, Jihun Choi, Junho Shim, Sang-goo Lee, Partition-Based Clustering with Sliding Windows for Data Streams, Database Systems for Advanced Applications. DASFAA 2017. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Volume 10178, pp. 289-303, 2017.
- Manhui Han, Jonghem Youn, Sang-goo Lee, Efficient Query Processing on Distributed Stream Processing Engine, Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication(IMCOM 2017), pp. 29:1--29:8, 2017.
- 설진석, 이상구, lexrankr - LexRank 기반 한국어 다중 문서 요약, 한국정보과학회 동계학술발표회 (2016년), 2016.
- Jihun Choi, Jonghem Youn, Sang-goo Lee, A Grapheme-level Approach for Constructing a Korean Morphological Analyzer without Linguistic Knowledge, Big Data and Natural Language Processing workshop hosted at IEEE Big Data 2016, pp. 3872-3879, 2016.
- Richeng Xuan, Sang-goo Lee, Detecting Representative Web Articles Using Heterogeneous Graphs, The 20th International Conference on Asian Language Processing (IALP 2016), 2016.
For complete publication list, visit Publications page.
Application to IDS Lab.
IDS Lab seeks fresh and energetic students! Contact us via 02-880-5517 or chief at europa.snu.ac.kr for lab application info.