Intelligent Data System Laboratory.
서울대학교 지능형 데이터 시스템 연구실
Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Seoul National University, Korea, since 1992.
Research in the Intelligent Data Systems laboratory, supervised by professor Sang-goo Lee, focuses on the areas of data mining, data processing, information retrieval, recommendation, natural language processing and deep learning.
Researches in IDS Lab.
Over the years, the IDS lab. has been involved in research activities in the fields of computer science and information technology.
Our recent research areas are as follows:
- A Cross-Sentence Latent Variable Model for Semi-Supervised Text Sequence Matching
Jihun Choi, Taeuk Kim, Sang-goo Lee
The 57th Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics (ACL 2019), 2019
- SNU_IDS at SemEval-2019 Task 3: Addressing Training-Test Class Distribution Mismatch in Conversational Classification
Sanghwan Bae, Jihun Choi, Sang-goo Lee
International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval 2019), 2019
- Variational Deep Semantic Text Hashing with Pairwise Labels
Richeng Xuan, Junho Shim, Sang-goo Lee
International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication (IMCOM 2019) (Honorable Paper Award), pp. 1076-1091, 2019
- Utterance Generation With Variational Auto-Encoder for Slot Filling in Spoken Language Understanding
Youhyun Shin, Kang Min Yoo, Sang-goo Lee
IEEE Signal Processing Letters, Volume 26, Issue 3, pp. 505-509, 2019
- SisterNetwork: Enhancing Robustness of Multi-label Classification with Semantically Segmented Images
Holim Lim, Jeeseung Han, Sang-goo Lee
International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication (IMCOM 2019), pp. 1092-1099, 2019
For complete publication list, visit Publications page.
Application to IDS Lab.
IDS Lab seeks fresh and energetic students!
Contact us via 02-880-5517 or chief at europa.snu.ac.kr for lab application info.