Intelligent Data System Laboratory.
서울대학교 지능형 데이터 시스템 연구실
Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Seoul National University, Korea, since 1992.
Research in the Intelligent Data Systems laboratory, supervised by professor Sang-goo Lee, focuses on the areas of data mining, data processing, information retrieval, recommendation, natural language processing and deep learning.
Researches in IDS Lab.
Over the years, the IDS lab. has been involved in research activities in the fields of computer science and information technology.
Our recent research areas are as follows:
- Slot Filling with Delexicalized Sentence Generation
Youhyun Shin, Kang Min Yoo, Sang-goo Lee
Interspeech 2018, 2018
- SNU_IDS at SemEval-2018 Task 12: Sentence Encoder with Contextualized Vectors for Argument Reasoning Comprehension
Taeuk Kim, Jihun Choi, Sang-goo Lee
International Workshop on Semantic Evaluation (SemEval 2018), 2018
- Element-wise Bilinear Interaction for Sentence Matching
Jihun Choi, Taeuk Kim, Sang-goo Lee
The Seventh Joint Conference on Lexical and Computational Semantics (*SEM 2018), 2018
- Learning to Compose Task-Specific Tree Structures
Jihun Choi, Kang Min Yoo, Sang-goo Lee
Thirty-Second AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-18), pp. 5094--5101, 2018
- Improving Visually Grounded Sentence Representations with Self-Attention
Kang Min Yoo, Youhyun Shin, Sang-goo Lee
Visually-Grounded Interaction and Language (ViGIL) NIPS 2017 Workshop, 2017
For complete publication list, visit Publications page.
Application to IDS Lab.
IDS Lab seeks fresh and energetic students!
Contact us via 02-880-5517 or chief at europa.snu.ac.kr for lab application info.